The Junior 49ers Club Rewards System is a simple one!
1. Wear your badge to all Charlotte 49ers athletic events.
2. Check in with a marketing representative to get credit for each game you attend. (Make sure you get your Junior 49ers Passport stamped so you can keep track as well!) Events that will be tracked include: men's soccer, women's soccer, volleyball, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball and softball. You will receive notification of special events and times when you can earn extra points!
3. Each athletic event you attend is worth 1 point. Each special event is worth 3 points.
4. The more points you get, the better chance you have at being one of two Junior 49ers of the Month!
5. Junior 49ers of the Month will be featured on the Junior 49ers web page, the Junior 49ers Facebook page and in the monthly newsletter. Junior 49ers of the Month will receive special VIP privileges to Charlotte 49ers athletic events during that month.
6. At the end of the year, the Junior 49er with the most points will be our very first Junior Reporter! A Junior Reporter will be able to meet with a 49er team to talk to them and ask them questions. Their session will be taped and featured on YouTube!
This page will be updated regularly for you to keep track of your points!
Currently... (Updated 3/11/13)
1st place: Owen C. (16 points)
2nd place: Sydney S. (15 points)
3rd place: Garret H. (11 points)
|Name||Men's Soccer||Women's Soccer||Volleyball||Men's Basketball||Women's Basketball||Baseball||Softball||Special Events|
|T. Crosby R.||2|
Welcome to the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation!
If you wish to make a contribution to the Annual Giving Campaign or Let Me Play (fundraiser for women's athletics), you can do so online or by calling the Athletic Foundation at (704) 687-1047/4950.
Football Parking - please note the following areas are sold out: Green CRI 1, Green CRI 1A, Green CRI 2, Green CRI 2A, Green CRI 3, Green CRI 3A, Orange CRI Deck Rooftop, Yellow Union Deck Rooftop and Purple West Deck Rooftop.
This system will give you full access to your own personal account and display donations and pledges to the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation.
Please Note: If you have ever contributed to the Athletic Foundation, you have an existing account and should login using that information. Please do not create a second account. If you are unsure of your account status or need your login information, please contact the Athletic Foundation at (704) 687-4950/1047.
If your gift will be accompanied by a matching gift from your employer please do not make your gift online. Contact the Athletic Foundation at (704)687-1047 for information of contributions with a matching gift.
If you are a new member and have not participated in any of the ways mentioned above, please create a new account below and make a pledge to our current campaign.