2018 Men's Basketball - Middle School Camp
Price: $ 30.00
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
UND MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMP
Dates: June 9, 2018 (3PM-6PM)• Boys, Grades 7-8 (Fall 2018)
• $30.00 per camper
• Camp jerseys for all campers
The North Dakota basketball Middle School Camp focuses on teaching the fundamentals of the game with an emphasis on shooting. This camp is perfect for players of different levels. Participants will receive instruction on shooting and scoring in addition to other facets of the game.
The camp will be led by The University of North Dakota men's basketball staff, including head coach Brian Jones, and current UND players who will serve as camp counselors.
Middle School Check-In• All campers must have the following forms on file prior to participating:
• Under 18 Form: Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release
• 2018 Camp Rules
• Medical Release Form
• Youth Release Form (If Applicable)
• Request and Authorization for Student Camper to Self-Administer Medication (If Applicable)
• Campers can check-in between 2:00-3:00PM on Saturday
• Camp is scheduled to begin at 3:00PM on Saturday
• Camp fees do not include meals.
• Camp photo will be taken on Saturday at 3:00PM (wear camp jersey)
What To Bring• Athletic clothing and shoes
• Water bottle (with name on it)
Parking• Please park on the north side of the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. Do not park in the Wellness Center parking lot (permit required), as UND parking will enforce ticketing.
Contact: Craig Heatherly - Director of Basketball Operations• Craig.Heatherly@athletics.und.edu
• 701.777.3478 (office)
• 574.386.3308 (cell)
Cancellation Policy• Refunds less a $100 administrative fee will be made for cancellations up to a month in advance. Refunds less than a $10 administrative fee will be granted for injuries at any time before the start of the camp when a doctor's note is provided. No refunds will be given to no shows.