2018 Men's Basketball - Summer Little Hoopers July
Price: $ 75.00
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
UND LITTLE HOOPERS SUMMER CAMP - July Session
Dates: July 23-25, 2018 (9AM-12PM)• Boys, Grades 1-6 (Fall 2018)
• $75.00 per camper
• Camp jerseys for all campers
The North Dakota basketball Little Hooper's Camp focuses on teaching the fundamentals of the game with fun and excitement. This camp is perfect for beginners. Participants will receive instruction on shooting, ball handling, passing, defense, and all other facets of the game. Exciting and fun contests and awards will occur daily at this camp.
The camp will be led by The University of North Dakota men's basketball staff, including head coach Brian Jones, and current UND players who will serve as camp counselors. The staff prides itself on one-on-one instruction and teaching the fundamentals of the game in a fun format.
Little Hooper Check-In• All campers must have the following forms on file prior to participating:
• Under 18 Form: Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release
• 2018 Camp Rules
• Medical Release Form
• Youth Release Form (If Applicable)
• Request and Authorization For Student Camper to Self-Administer Medication (If Applicable)
• Campers can check-in between 7:30-9:00AM on Monday
• Camp is scheduled to begin at 9:00AM on Monday
• Camp fees do not include meals.
• Camp photo will be taken on Wednesday at 9:00AM (wear camp shirt)
• Camp awards will be distributed at 11:30AM on Wednesday
• Autographs and pictures will occur after the awards ceremony on Wednesday
What To Bring• Athletic clothing and shoes
• Water bottle (with name on it)
Parking• Please park on the north side of the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. Do not park in the Wellness Center parking lot (permit required), as UND parking will enforce ticketing.
Contact: Craig Heatherly - Director of Basketball Operations• Craig.Heatherly@athletics.und.edu
• 701.777.3478 (office)
• 574.386.3308 (cell)