2018 Football - One-Day Elite Camps
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
|Available Session Options||Add'l Price|
|June 21||Jun 21 01:00 PM-Jun 21 07:30 PM||$50.00|
|July 21||Jul 21 10:00 AM-Jul 21 04:30 PM||$50.00|
Football One Day Elite Camps
Due to NCAA rules, all participants in these camps must be between the ages of those entering 9th grade through those entering their 2nd year at a 2-year institution.
Camp date: Thursday, June 21 and Saturday, July 21
Thursday, June 21
- 1:00pm - OL/DL/TE/FB registration
- 1:30pm - Stretch/Testing
- 2:30pm - Position drills with UND coaches
- 3:30pm - 1 on 1 drills
- 4:00pm - Camp Closing
- 4:00pm - Specialists register (K/P/LS)
- 4:30pm - Skill
players registration (QB/WR/RB/LB/DB)
- 5:00pm - Stretch/Testing
- 6:00pm - Position drills with UND coaches
- 7:00pm - 1 on 1 drills
- 7:30pm - Camp Closing
Saturday, July 21
- 10:00am - OL/DL/TE/FB registration
- 10:30am - Stretch/Testing
- 11:30am - Position drills with UND coaches
- 12:30pm - 1 on 1 drills
- 1:00pm - Camp Closing
- 1:00pm - Specialists register (K/P/LS)
- 1:30pm - Skill players registration (QB/WR/RB/LB/DB)
- 2:00pm - Stretch/Testing
- 3:00pm - Position drills with UND coaches
- 4:00pm - 1 on 1 drills
- 4:30pm - Camp Closing
Meals are on your own but there will be food/drink for purchase
The UND Football Camps will use a number of facilities across the beautiful University of North Dakota campus. Campers receive full use of Memorial Stadium, the turf field practice home to the UND football program, along with the Memorial Stadium weight room and meeting rooms.
Campers will also use the new 19.5-million dollar High Performance Center, with indoor turf, goal posts and track.
All campers should wear or bring appropriate training gear (T-shirt, shorts, socks, shoes/cleats, sunblock, etc). Extra spending money for snacks/water bottles, etc. may be helpful. OL/DL/TE/FB will be a half padded camp (helmets and shoulder pads). You will need a mouth guard at the padded camp. They will be available for purchase for $5. All other positions will be non-padded. Quarterbacks are encouraged to bring their own football. We do NOT rent equipment at this camp. Please bring your own.
Walk-ups are still welcome at the first day of camp ONLY if space allows. You are not guaranteed a spot until payment is received. A copy of the UND Camp rules MUST be signed by the participant and a parent/guardian. Make all checks payable to University of North Dakota. Canadian residents must pay by credit card or by check/money order DRAWN ON A US BANK, or U.S. currency.
The University of North Dakota allows for no refunds due to personal injury, tournament of any kind, other camps, vacations, etc. Please contact camp director Jordan Gigli at Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each camper must be covered by their own accident and medical insurance. UND will provide an onsite certified athletic trainer for each camp. The Camp Consent Form at the top of this page must be completed before a camper can participate. An insurance carrier and policy number must be listed on this form. A Camp Rules form must also be signed by a parent/guardian before participation.
When registering online, you'll take the following steps:
1. Create new account (returning UNDSports.com account users, are able to log in instantly).
2. Fill in account information (returning users will skip this step). Billing information optional at this point. Additional credit information can be added at the end.
3. Enter/edit camper information under "Choose Registrant" page/menu. Information (first name, last name, etc.) may need to be changed if camper is not the account holder.
4. Select camp sessions.5. Confirm information and make payment.6. Please press the confirm button only once.