2017 Men's Basketball - Summer Little Hoopers July
Price: $ 60.00
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
UND LITTLE HOOPERS SUMMER CAMP - July session
July 24-26 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.)
For boys in grades 1-6 (Fall 2017).
- Fundamental teaching on shooting technique, ballhandling, passing and defense.
- Exciting and fun contests and awards each day
- Perfect camp for young beginners
UND summer basketball camps will be housed in the state-of-the-art Betty Engelstad Sioux Center, home of the Big Sky Champion University of North Dakota basketball. The Betty offers four air-conditioned full courts, locker rooms and training room.
The University of North Dakota men's basketball staff, including head coach Brian Jones, and some of the best college and high school coaches in the region compromise the camp staff. Current and former UND student-athletes also serve as camp counselors. The staff at UND's Summer Basketball Camp prides itself on one-on-one instruction and teaching the fundamentals of the game in a fun and exciting format.
No refunds will be given after July 18. Contact Craig Heatherly at email@example.com for details.
Camp Consent Form
A signed camp consent form, found at UNDsports.com/camps, must be downloaded, completed and sent to UND staff.
When registering online, you'll take the following steps:
1. Create new account (returning UNDSports.com account users, are able to log in instantly).
2. Fill in account information (returning users will skip this step). Billing information optional at this point. Additional credit information can be added at the end.
3. Enter/edit camper information under "Choose Registrant" page/menu. Information (first name, last name, etc.) may need to be changed if camper is not the account holder.
4. Select camp sessions.5. Confirm information and make payment.6. Please press the confirm button only once.