2017 Football - OL/DL Camp
Price: $ 40.00
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
Football OL/DL Camp
This camp is for grades 9-12 in 2017
Camp date: Wednesday, June 14
Wednesday, June 14
- 9:30 a.m. - Registration
- 10:00 a.m. - Stretch
- 10:15 a.m. - OL: Run-Game fundamentals, DL: Stopping the Run
- 11:15 a.m. - One-on-one Board Drills
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch break
- 12:30 p.m. - Stretch
- 12:45 p.m. - OL: Pass Protection fundamentals, DL: Pass Rush fundamentals
- 1:45 p.m. - One-on-one Pass Pro/Rush drills
- 2:00 p.m. - Closing remarks
Meals are on your own but there will be food/drink for purchase at Memorial Stadium
The UND Football Camps will use a number of facilities across the beautiful University of North Dakota campus. Campers receive full use of Memorial Stadium, the turf field practice home to the UND football program, and new $20 million dollar High Performance Center with indoor turf field.
All campers should wear or bring appropriate training gear (T-shirt, shorts, socks, shoes/cleats, sunblock, etc). Extra spending money for snacks/water bottles, etc. may be helpful. This will be a half padded camp (helmets and shoulder pads). You will need a mouth guard. They will be available for purchase for $5.
Walk-ups are still welcome at the first day of camp. A copy of the UND Camp rules MUST be signed by the participant and a parent/guardian. Make all checks payable to University of North Dakota. Canadian residents must pay by credit card or by check/money order DRAWN ON A US BANK, or U.S. currency.
The University of North Dakota allows for no refunds due to personal injury, tournament of any kind, other camps, vacations, etc. Please contact camp director Jordan Gigli at Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each camper must be covered by their own accident and medical insurance. UND will provide an onsite certified athletic trainer for each camp. The Camp Consent Form at the top of this page must be completed before a camper can participate. An insurance carrier and policy number must be listed on this form. A Camp Rules form must also be signed by a parent/guardian before participation.
Pick up and Drop off / Parking
When registering online, you'll take the following steps:
1. Create new account (returning UNDSports.com account users, are able to log in instantly).
2. Fill in account information (returning users will skip this step). Billing information optional at this point. Additional credit information can be added at the end.
3. Enter/edit camper information under "Choose Registrant" page/menu. Information (first name, last name, etc.) may need to be changed if camper is not the account holder.
4. Select camp sessions.5. Confirm information and make payment.6. Please press the confirm button only once.