2018 Men's Basketball - Junior Varsity & Varsity Team Camp
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
|Available Session Options||Add'l Price|
|One Team||Jun 16 08:00 AM-Jun 16 08:00 PM||$200.00|
|Two Teams||Jun 16 08:00 AM-Jun 16 08:00 PM||$400.00|
UND JUNIOR VARSITY & VARSITY TEAM CAMP
Date: June 16, 2018• One Team - $200.00
• Two Teams - $400.00
• Camp shirts for all campers
The North Dakota basketball Team Camp will give high school teams from several states a chance to work together over the summer. Teams will compete against other high school teams from all over the Midwest. The camp begins Saturday morning and runs all day Saturday. Each team will play a minimum of three games. Round robin league games. Competitive games on the hour. A member of the coaching staff or someone serving as coach must accompany teams. Each team should be composed of a minimum of seven players. Official camp shirts for all campers.
Team Camp Check-In• All campers must have the following forms on file prior to participating:
• Under 18 Form: Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release
• 2018 Camp Rules
• Medical Release Form
• Youth Release Form (If Applicable)
• Request and Authorization For Student Camper to Self-Administer Medication (If Applicable)
• Teams must check-in 45 minutes prior to their first game.
• Games are scheduled to begin at 8:00AM on Saturday
• Team camp fees do not include meals.
Parking• Please park on the north side of the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. Do not park in the Wellness Center parking lot (permit required), as UND parking will enforce ticketing.
Contact: Craig Heatherly - Director of Basketball Operations• Craig.Heatherly@athletics.und.edu
• 701.777.3478 (office)
• 574.386.3308 (cell)