2017 Men's Basketball - Elite Camp
Price: $ 75.00
(total price may vary with additional-cost selections)
ELITE PLAYER DEVELOPMENT CAMP
Grades 9-12 (Fall 2017)
$75 (includes housing, two meals, jersey and shorts)
- Region's biggest and best elite camp.
- Position specific instruction, including post player development sessions and perimeter player development.
- Combined position instruction, including post entry and relocation, screen and roll techniques, high-low offense and defensive strategies for post and perimeter players.
- More than 120 of the best players from North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Canada attended the camp last summer.
- Competitive 5-on-5 games, contests and awards.
- Train with the Big Sky Champions
UND summer basketball camps will be housed in the state-of-the-art Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. The Betty offers four air-conditioned full courts, locker rooms and training room.
The University of North Dakota men's basketball staff, including head coach Brian Jones, and some of the best college and high school coaches in the region compromise the camp staff. Current and former student-athletes also serve as camp counselors. The staff at UND's Summer Basketball Camp prides itself on one-on-one instruction and teaching the fundamentals of the game in a fun and exciting format.
Camp Consent Form
A signed camp consent form, found at UNDsports.com/camps, must be downloaded, completed and sent to UND staff.
No refunds will be given after June 2. Please contact Thelma Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
When registering online, you'll take the following steps:
1. Create new account (returning UNDSports.com/FightingSioux.com account users, are able to log in instantly).
2. Fill in account information (returning users will skip this step). Billing information optional at this point. Additional credit information can be added at the end.
3. Enter/edit camper information under "Choose Registrant" page/menu. Information (first name, last name, etc.) may need to be changed if camper is not the account holder.
4. Select camp sessions.
5. Confirm information and make payment.6. Please press the confirm button only once.