Monarchs Reaching Out Together...
Monarch Reachout Program Overview
Free tickets, clinics, mentoring and more provided by Old Dominion Athletics For the 17th consecutive year, the Old Dominion University athletic department will provide a variety of services for non-profit organizations and schools throughout Hampton Roads through its Monarch ReachOut program.
Community Relations coordinates the community outreach program. Athletic staff members, coaches and student-athletes are available (based on schedules and NCAA regulations) to serve as readers in elementary schools, to mentor special students and groups, serve as motivational and career day speakers, and provide clinics for non-profit groups. In addition, the program provides complimentary tickets for the sports of men's and women's soccer, men's and women's basketball, wrestling, and baseball for the above-mentioned groups.
Important facts and phone numbers:
Jackie Barrow, Director of Community Relations - 757-683-3359
Athletic Ticket Office - 757-683-4444
Up-to-date schedules - Old Dominion University Team Schedules
Monarch Reach Out Ticket Policy
- Schools are provided up to 25 FREE tickets per group on an annual basis to each sport
- Schools select a game and contact the Community Relations Office, no later than two weeks prior to the event
- Basketball games Monarch Reach Out Tickets are limited, so call early
- Group discount rates are available for additional tickets in advance by calling 757-683-5000.
* - Based on NCAA regulations, schools that represent students in 9th - 12th grades, must pick up tickets at the ticket office or ticket windows the day of the game and provide a guest list of all high school age kids.
Non-Profit Re-Sale Program
Non-profit groups and organizations may qualify to participate in the re-sale ticket program, that provides fund raising opportunities for the organization. Groups must present a copy of the organization's non-profit status and must purchase tickets in advance for an Old Dominion athletic event at the group discount rate. Organizations may then re-sell the tickets, up to the face value of the ticket. Groups, schools and organizations that represent children in grades 9-12 are not eligible to participate in this program, based on NCAA regulations. For more information, contact the Athletic ticket office at 757-683-4444.