MT. PLEASANT, S.C. – The College of Charleston beach volleyball team defeated Jacksonville State 5-0 for the second consecutive day. The Cougars did not drop a set in either of the two matches.
CofC improves to 7-6 on the season and faces Coastal Carolina on Friday at 4 p.m. The Chanticleers downed JSU 5-0 earlier in the day on Thursday.
College of Charleston 5, Jacksonville State 0
1) Morello/Tronick def. Kirk/Zuhlke: 21-14, 21-14
2) Foley/Hills def. Hahn-Ventrell/Ludtke: 21-18, 21-11
3) Mummey/Rhodes def. Clingan/Rombach: 21-4, 21-13
4) Ehlers/Madison def. Eberle/O’Leary: 21-9, 21-6
5) Beckman/Braun def. Gaskin/Moorer: 21-9, 21-8
For more information on College of Charleston volleyball, visit CofCSports.com or follow the team on Twitter at @CofCVolleyball.