|No. 1 Duke vs UCF
|When: Mar. 24 | 5:15 PM (ET)|
|Where: Colonial Life Arena|
|Watch Live: CBS|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
- In search of the program’s 27th appearance in the Sweet 16, top-seeded Duke battles ninth-seeded UCF Sunday night in Columbia, S.C., in the NCAA Second Round.
- The Blue Devils are in the NCAA Tournament for the 24th consecutive season, which is topped by only Kansas’ current streak of 30 consecutive tournaments.
- Duke is 112-37 (.752) all-time in the NCAA Tournament, which is No. 1 all-time in winning percentage and third in wins.
- Duke is a No. 1-seed for the 14th time, and is 52-9 as a top seed with titles in 1992, 2001, 2010 and 2015.
- Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski has led Duke to the NCAA Tournament for the 35th time, a record number of bids by a coach. Coach K’s 95 tournament wins are also the most.
- Duke has reached the 30-win mark for the 15th time under Coach K, extending an NCAA record.
- UCF coach Johnny Dawkins is Duke’s second all-time leading scorer (2,556). He was also an assistant under Coach K from 1998-08 after his All-American career (1983-86).
- National Players of the Year Zion Williamson (Sporting News) and RJ Barrett (USA Today) are looking to become the first freshman teammates in NCAA history to each average 20+ points in a season. Barrett (23.0) and Williamson (22.2) are first and second in the ACC in scoring.
- Barrett is just the fifth Blue Devil all-time to score 800 points in a season (805). He is the only major conference player to score 13+ points in every game this season.
- Williamson is the only player nationally averaging 20.0+ points and shooting .650+ from the field.
- Williamson (25 points) and Barrett (26) are the first freshman teammates in NCAA Tournament history to each score 25+ in the same game.