At the Oregon Basketball Camp, we teach more than just basketball. We will help kids develop a winning attitude, learn good work habits, understand the importance of academics, and more importantly, learn the benefits of always doing their best!
2015 Individual Camp Dates
June 21 - June 24
- Instruction by the University of Oregon Basketball Coaching Staff
- Individual and team play at Matthew Knight Arena - Home of the DUCKS!
- Early camp supervision for working parents
- Camp T-shirt for each camper
- Camp ball to take home
- Camp photo for each camper
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
Age Requirements :
- The camp is available to all boys ages 8-17
Insurance and Medical Care :
- Each camper must be insured by his parents or guardians to be able to attend. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
- A certified trainer will be present and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the application form.
Preregistration is required.
Tuition for overnight campers is $495.
Tuition for Day Camp is $375 and includes lunch and dinner starting Monday June 22nd.
Pick-up and Drop-off Times
Campers should check-in in on Sunday, June 21st beginning at 4pm. Camp will begin at 5:30pm. Dinner will not be served on Sunday.
Parents are encouraged to attend the Closing Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, June 24th at 4pm. Camp check-out will take place directly afterwards.
Commuter campers will be able to arrive at the arena at 8:30am each morning. Pick-up must occur by 9pm each night.
If you have questions about our camp, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .