At the Oregon Basketball Camp, we teach more than just basketball. We will help kids develop a winning attitude, learn good work habits, understand the importance of academics, and more importantly, learn the benefits of always doing their best!
2016 Individual Camp Dates
June 27 - June 30
- Instruction by the University of Oregon Basketball Coaching Staff
- Individual and team play at Matthew Knight Arena - Home of the DUCKS!
- Early camp supervision for working parents
- Camp T-shirt for each camper
- Camp ball to take home
- Camp photo for each camper
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
- The camp is available to all boys ages 8-17
- Each camper must be insured by his parents or guardians to be able to attend. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!
- A certified trainer will be present at all times and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the registration form.
- Preregistration is required.
- Tuition for overnight campers is $495.
- Tuition for day camp is $380 and includes lunch and dinner starting Tuesday June 28th.
Pick-up & Drop-off Times
- Camper check-in begins Monday, June 27th at 4pm. Camp begins at 5:30pm. Dinner will not be served on Monday.
- Parents are able to attend the Closing Awards Ceremony on Thursday, June 30th at 4pm. Camp check-out will take place directly afterwards.
- Commuter campers will be able to arrive at the arena at 8:30am each morning. Pick-up must occur by 9pm each night.
Sample Schedule for Individual Camp
7:00am - 8:30am Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
8:00am - 9:00am Early Supervision in gym
9:00am - 10:30am Station Work (Focus on Fundamentals)
10:30am - 12:00pm Team Play
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch (Overnight & Commuter)
1:30pm - 2:30pm Clinic with Duck Players
2:30pm - 3:30pm Contests
3:30pm - 5:00pm Team Play
5:00pm - 6:30pm Dinner (Overnight & Commuter)
6:30pm - 7:30pm Stations/Contests
7:30pm - 9:00pm Team Play