Published: July 15, 2013, 12:00 AM (CT)
Updated: August 06, 2013, 02:07 PM (CT)
by LSUsports.net (@LSUsports), LSU Sports Interactive
Click below to view full-sized images.
- Driving Directions to the Pete Maravich Assembly Center
- Pete Maravich Assembly Center Seating Chart
- LSU Campus Map
LSU Basketball On-Campus Shuttle Service
- LSU will offer a special assistance bus shuttle for all Men’s and Women’s home games.
- The pregame shuttle will begin 1 ½ hours before tip-off of each game.
- Postgame shuttle will begin with 10 minutes left in the game and run until an hour after the game.
- Click on these links for pregame (.pdf) and postgame (.pdf) routes.
Beginning with the 2013-14 Basketball Season, all LSU gameday parking lots will be renamed to accommodate the large amount of parking lots currently in use as well as to provide efficient directional signs for fans entering campus. We will be renaming each lot on campus from the current alphabetical system to a numerical system based on dividing the campus into quadrants (100’s, 200’s, 300’s, and 400’s) in relation to Tiger Stadium.
This will not affect current Basketball parking permit locations. Permit holders will remain in their current parking lot locations, however, the name of the lots have changed. The renumbering project will give the campus a uniformed numbering system for all parking lots, making it much more navigable and fan friendly.
Please see the complete listing of new Basketball parking lot names in the chart below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or (225) 578-2184.
|Old Lot Name||New Lot Name|
Men's Basketball Parking Map