- 2014 and 2015 All-Southern Conference selection…2015 NABC All-District 22 first team.
- Very athletic returning starter on the wing…started 69 consecutive games.
- Chose UTC over Tulane and Louisiana-Monroe.
- Started all 32 games…first team All-SoCon on coaches and media squads…also NABC District 22 first team.
- Dean’s List and Academic Honor Roll student.
- Led the squad in scoring (14.2) and rebounding (7.0)…top three in every statistical category except 3pt percentage…eighth in the SoCon in scoring, second in rebounding, sixth in field goal percentage (52.0%) and fifth in blocks (1.2).
- Set school record with three SoCon Player of the Week awards…won on December 2, February 3 and February 17…twice named Player of the Month in January and February…first student-athlete to win back-to-back monthly honors in the same season since Stephen Curry (2008-09).
- Season highs of 24 points (at Mercer), 15 rebounds (at Mercer), six assists (Samford), three blocks (six times) and four steals (at Samford.
- Eight 20-point efforts…seven double-doubles…led the team in scoring and rebounding 12 times each…11 multi-block games and three contests with three or more steals.
- Hit game-winning 3pt with 1.7 remaining in OT at ETSU…drained it from the “U” in ETSU on the court about 25’ from the basket…was just his fourth career triple.
- Back-to-back 20-point efforts four times.
- New career highs in points (24 at Mercer), rebounds (15 at Mercer), minutes (2 times), FG made (10 vs. Citadel & at Wofford) and FT made (10 vs. Western Carolina)...tied highs for blocks (3 - 6 times) and FT attempted (12 vs. WCU).
- All-SoCon pick who started all 33 games.
- 2nd to Z. Mason in scoring (12.2), rebounding (6.2) and blocks (1.0) while tying for team lead in steals with 40…shot a team-best 53.5 percent from the field while turning in a 72.5 percent effort from the free throw stripe.
- Five games scoring 20 points or more including a career-best 23 in home win over Wofford…22 points, four rebounds, three assists and career-high five steals in home win over UNCG.
- 1st career double-double with 13 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists in road win at Furman.
- 19 points, seven rebounds and three blocks in crucial road win at Western Carolina…block in closing seconds sent the game into overtime where he scored the winning basket.
- Recorded his first 20/10 game with 21 points and 11 rebounds at UNCG.
- 20 points, five rebounds and three steals in Dr Pepper Classic Championship win over Maine.
- Played in 18 games with 15 starts.
- Averaged 5.3 points and 3.6 rebounds playing 22.2 minutes per contest…averages after return to starting lineup for final four games: 10.8 ppg and 4.3 rpg shooting 65.5 percent.
- Injured his knee in second half against Reinhardt on December 21 and was out until home win over Furman on February 14.
- High of 16 points on 7-8 shooting in regular season finale at App State.
- Tallied 11 in SoCon Tourney matchup with UNCG.
- Grabbed season-best six boards twice against UNCG.
- All-District performer for Marshall Jackson at L.W. Higgins High School.
- Played AAU ball for Quannas White and Louisiana Dynasty.
- Averaged 18.8 points and 8.4 rebounds per game as a senior.
- Junior stats included 22 points and 8.9 boards per contest.
- 2012 Louisiana Class 5A All-State second team and Times Picayune All-Metro.
- Posted a triple-double against Chalmette junior his junior season with 41 points, 12 rebounds and 10 blocks.