2013-14 - Junior
- Played in 24 games (15 starts), averaging 8.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game
- Scored 21 points, had 12 rebounds in road win at USF, also had 20 points vs. Georgia Tech
- Shot .376 from the field on the season
2012-13 - RS-Sophomore:
- Appeared in 20 games, starting the final 18 of the season after becoming eligible
- Averaged 3.7 points, 5.2 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 1.7 steals in 31.7 minutes per game
- Had 8 assists and 7 rebounds in win at Boston College
- Was second on the team at 5.2 rebounds per game, and did so out of the guard spot
- Played 30 or more minutes in 15 of her 20 outings
- Scored 10 points, had career-high 4 steals, 11 FGAs and 10 FTAs against UNC
At Louisville (2010-11):
- Appeared in 30 games, and averaged 15.6 minutes per game,
- Totaled 102 points, 83 rebounds, 50 assists, and 26 steals in 467 total minutes.
- Louisville advanced to the NCAA Sweet 16, during which Tay scored 11 points against Xavier to advance to the third round game.
In High School:
- 17th-best player in the nation according to ESPN Hoopgurlz in the 2010 class
- 6th-best point guard in the class.
- Top-30 national rankings from All-Star Girls Report (23rd overall, #5 SG), and Dan Olson scouting (30th overall, #6 SG).
- Finished her senior season averaging 15 points, 10 rebounds and six assists per game
- Earned first team all-state honors
- Named the Best Rebounding Point Guard in the history of New Jersey basketball
- Finished her high school career with 1,091 points
- Named an ESPN High School All-American
- Also named a McDonalds All-America nominee