- 20th 1,000-point scorer in UTC history.
- Ended career with 1,100 points, 298 rebounds, 285 assists and 93 steals.
- Ranks No. 14 all-time in scoring, 10th in 3pt made (156), third in FT made (336), fifth in FT attempted (429), eighth in assists and tied for 13th in steals.
- Averaged double-digit points in three of four seasons with 57 career double-figure scoring games.
- Graduated December 2014 with a degree in Integrated Studies.
- Averaged 11.1 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game…started 22 of his 32 appearances.
- Led the squad in assists (104) and ranked seventh in the SoCon…3rd in assist/turnover ratio (2.2).
- Third on the team and 23rd in the league in scoring…10th in FT% with a team-best 75.7 percent.
- Scored 1,000th career point on a 3pt from right corner in front of the Mocs’ bench with three-plus minutes left in regulation in the overtime win at Furman.
- Became the sixth Moc with 300 FT made during a 9-10 performance at the line in the home win over The Citadel.
- Hit buzzer-beater game-winner from 3pt range at the top of the key in the win at UNCG.
- Tied his career high with six FG made four times including at No. 3 Wisconsin.
- Three 20-point efforts…keyed comeback win over Big South Champion Coastal Carolina with 21…scored 15 of his 20 in comeback win over ETSU on Senior Night…20 points and five assists in win over Northern Kentucky.
- 11-game stretch (323 minutes) with just nine turnovers (Nov. 26-Jan. 3)….4.2 assist/turnover ratio (38/9) over that span.
- Led team in scoring seven times including a 17-point effort in the home win over Mercer.
- Season-high seven assists in wins over Northeast Conference Champ Robert Morris and at ETSU.
- Made three or more 3pt 12 times with a high of four against ETSU (home and away), Mercer and Montreat.
- 13 points, career-high tying six rebounds, four assists (0 TO) and a blocked shot in the win over Conference USA Champ UAB.
- Dean’s List and Athletics Director’s Honor Roll student.
- Bounced back from offseason surgery to key post-holiday surge for the squad.
- 3rd on the team in scoring (10.8) while leading in free throw shooting (82.9%)…shot 38.4 percent (38-99) from 3pt range and had a 2/1 assist-to-turnover ratio with 57 assists and just 28 turnovers as a reserve at the one.
- Played in 24 games…returned to the regular rotation right after the holiday break and sparked a 10-game win streak, the program’s first since 1996-97.
- Career-high 28 points in home win over Samford shooting 6-10 from the field, 4-6 from 3pt range and 12-12 from the free throw line.
- All-tourney at Dr Pepper Classic making all five three-pointers with 20 points in the title game win over Maine.
- Hit a deep three that set up late-game heroics for teammates in OT win at Western Carolina…made three or more treys in a game six times.
- Career-best nine assists with just one turnover at Samford.
- Had one or fewer turnovers in 16 of his final 21 contests playing a bulk of the squad’s minutes at the 1.
- Dean’s List student along with Athletic Director’s and SoCon Honor Roll.
- Started all 32 games finishing third on the squad in scoring averaging 10.2 points per contest.
- Led the Mocs in assists (97) and was second in steals (34), defensive rebounds (102) and minutes played (880).
- Set sophomore records for free throws made in a season with 123 and percentage made (82.6%).
- Ranked fifth in the SoCon in free throw percentage, eighth in assist/turnover ratio (1.4), 12th in assists (3.0) and 28th in scoring.
- Top 100 in the nation in FT% (91st).
- Career-high 21 points with six rebounds and four assists in Dr Pepper Classic opening round win over High Point…made Dr Pepper Classic All-Tourney team.
- Scored 19 points three times in SoCon play against The Citadel, at Western Carolina and UNCG in the tourney.
- Six boards against High Point and App State marked career high as well…six assists at Samford and home against College of Charleston and Samford was season best in that category…played career-long 39 minutes in home win over Samford.
- Played a reserve role in all 32 games for the Mocs.
- Posted 13.8 minutes per game, tops among the 2011 recruiting class…tallied 5.0 points per game making a team-best 40.4 percent from 3pt range.
- Season-highs of 16 points at Appalachian State, seven assists against Warren Wilson and five rebounds twice (Gardner-Webb/Spalding)
- Tied UTC freshman record for steals in a game with four against Hiwassee.
- Had 11 points at College of Charleston in his second SoCon contest shooting 3-4 from the field including hitting both 3pt attempts and 3-3 from the free throw line.
- Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
- Helped Bearden High School to a 132-12 (.917) record over his four years playing for Mark Blevins…that mark was even better over his last two years winning 93.2 percent (68-5) of his games.
- The Bulldogs reached the TSSAA AAA State quarters, semis and championship over the last three years.
- Ronrico was first team All-KIL, All-District and All-Region as a senior, second team All-District and All-Region as a junior…MVP of the region tournament and Island Jam Paradise Tourney (Puerto Rico) as a senior and the Land-Air Classic as a junior.
- All-State Tourney team as a junior and senior averaging 17.2 points and 4.4 rebounds per game in the Bulldogs’ five tournament games including a 27-point, six-rebound effort in semifinal win over Siegal in 2011.