|NDSU Football Tailgating Policy|
The following standards have been developed so that North Dakota State University students, faculty, staff, alumni, and guests may enjoy their game day experience to the fullest. We anticipate your cooperation in observing each of these points, which are provided in the best interest of health and safety. Thank you very much.
Tailgating is allowed in all Fargodome parking lots. Consumption of alcohol is allowed in lots E, F and G. Consumption and possession of alcohol is prohibited in lots A, AA, B, C, D, and all other lots on the NDSU campus.
Reserved Parking: Reserved parking will be open 5 ½ hours before kickoff. All four lanes on Albrecht Blvd. will be used for reserved parking lineup. All parking spots will have a Lot, Row and Space designation.
Non-Reserved Parking: Non-reserved parking in Lot G west of the tree line 5 hours before kickoff. Parking is $3 per spot used on a first-come, first-serve basis. No blocking or saving parking spaces; fans who wish to tailgate together should arrive together. Non-reserved lineup will be on 17th Ave. N.
Lot D is a reserved Team Makers lot; alcohol is prohibited.
Cars and pickups must purchase a minimum of 2 spots. Buses, motor homes and vehicles with trailers will be required to purchase a minimum of 4 spots. All tailgaters will be required to display tickets for the number of parking spots they are using.
Lots open five hours prior to kickoff.
Tailgating ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
Lots close one hours after the game.
1. The University and the Fargodome reserve the right to restrict any vehicle or person for reasons of safety.
2. For safety reasons, we ask that all beverages be consumed from plastic or paper cups.
3. Under no circumstances shall persons under 21 years of age have possession of alcoholic beverages in the tailgating areas. Persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. Beer kegs, party balls, open cans, and glass bottles of beverages are prohibited in all parking areas.
5. No open containers of alcoholic beverages will be permitted outside the designated lots.
6. Individuals who interfere with the rights of other people by the use of loud, abusive language and behavior that prevent others from enjoying tailgating and the game will be asked to cease the behavior or leave the event.
7. Tailgating participants are responsible for keeping Fargodome and North Dakota State University and surrounding areas clean. Trash bins are located on every lot, and trash bags are available from tailgating personnel. We encourage all fans to help keep the tailgating area clean.
8. Driving under the influence is illegal in the state of North Dakota. State drinking and driving laws will be enforced in and around all parking lots.
9. Solicitation is not allowed on the North Dakota State University campus or Fargodome property without permit. The sale of items by anyone other than University personnel is prohibited unless the University has granted prior approval. All Fargodome solicitation policies apply.
10. Open flame fires, including fire pits, are prohibited in parking lots. Propane and charcoal grills are permitted. Please properly dispose of all hot coals.
11. Restrooms are available in the southwest corner of Fargodome from the opening of the tailgating lots until Fargodome doors open. Portable toilets are available in the west parking lots E and F. Please use these facilities. Additional restrooms available include the Fargodome lobby and Bison Sports Arena.
12. Please be aware that individuals who violate the above rules and regulations will be asked to leave the property and be subject to legal penalties.
13. Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer pongs) are prohibited.