Columbia University Athletics Ticket Office
Policies and General Information
Columbia Athletics features three ticketed sport programs - football and men and women's basketball. Admission to all other sport program contests is free of charge.
Tickets for Columbia football and men's and women's basketball can be purchased:
- online at www.gocolumbialions.com/tickets
- by phone at 888-LIONS-11 or 212-851-2497
- in person at the Athletics Ticket Office on the 4th floor (campus level) of the Dodge Fitness Center
On game day
- at Lawrence A. Wien Stadium ticket windows 1, 2, 3 and 4 for football
- at the box office on 120th Street just east of Broadway for men's basketball
- at the Athletics Ticket Office (4th floor of the Dodge Fitness Center) for women's basketball
The Columbia University Athletics Ticket Office accepts the following methods of payment for single game and group tickets:
- American Express
Checks and money orders are not accepted for single game or group tickets. Checks may be accepted for season ticket payment only.
- There are no refunds or ticket exchanges. All sales are final.
- Date and time of all contests are subject to change.
- Lost or misplaced tickets will not be reprinted or replaced by the Athletics Ticket Office.
- All children that have reached their second birthday are required to have a ticket for entry to Columbia football and basketball contests. Children that have not reached their second birthday and do not have a ticket may not occupy a seat but must sit on a parent or guardian's lap.
- A photo identification is required to claim tickets from will call.
- Tickets can be picked up at Wien Stadium or Levien Gymnasium on the day of the contest or during normal business hours at the Athletics Ticket Office in the Dodge Fitness Center.
- Guests who arrange for will call pick-up are strongly encouraged to arrive early to avoid lines and to ensure timely entry into the contest venue.
- Ticketed seating in Wien Stadium and Levien Gymnasium is reserved.
- Standing room only tickets may be sold for select events. Standing room tickets are valid for the west side balcony of Levien Gymnasium only.
- Student sections in Wien Stadium (Section E, Rows A-N and Section F, Rows A-HH) and Levien Gymnasium (Section H and portions of Section G and I) are general admission.
- Disabled-access seating is available for all Columbia football and basketball contests, subject to availability. Please call 888-LIONS-11 for assistance.
Faculty and Staff
- Columbia University faculty and staff (as well as students wishing to purchase tickets) must present their Columbia ID at the Athletics Ticket Office to access their discount. The faculty/staff discount is available on season and individual game tickets only in advance. Discounts are not available at the gate on game day.
Students of Columbia University & affiliates
- Football and basketball contests are free for current Columbia University, Barnard College and affiliate students with a valid ID.
- Students wishing to utilize free admission are required to enter at designated points and to sit in designated student sections.
- Students may purchase tickets at a discounted rate (see Faculty and Staff above).
- Students may purchase special tickets for student section seating if they wish to bring a guest to the game. Advanced purchase is required.
- A limited number of group tickets are available to community groups for Columbia Football, Men's Basketball and Women's Basketball contests.
- Group pricing is available for qualified community groups only on purchases of 20 or more tickets in advance of an athletic contest (pricing not valid on the day of the game). Call 888-Lions-11 or 212-851-2497 for more information or to purchase your group tickets today.
- Discounted group tickets are subject to availability.