This systematic, 10 station progression program is designed to meet specific goals and skills within each station. As students meet the goals designed for each station, they progress at their own pace. This format is designed for all learners and ability levels. At the end of the station progression program, students will become water-safe swimmers ready for all aquatic environments.
Benefits of the Station Progression Method:
- All students begin at station one to ensure continuity within the program
- Students progress through stations at their own pace which promotes intrinsic learning and differentiated instruction
- Students are retested at the end of each clinic to assess skills learned and retained
Registration is open through the duration of the program. There are two advantages to this structure:
- Students may begin the program at any time
- Missed Clinics are not lost – If students miss a clinic, they still have the opportunity to complete all clinics that are purchased within the session they were purchased.
Please complete the Registration Form and submit to the CSB (Little Bob) cashier's window on Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-8 p.m. along with payment. Package options are listed on the form.
Schedule (Sundays ONLY)
|February 5, 19, 26|
|March 5, 12, 19|
|April 2, 9, 23, 30|
“Swim Clinic Card”
At the time of registration, families will be given a Swim Clinic Card that MUST be shown at every class. Clinic coordinators will punch/mark the card each time a student participates in the clinic. As clinic cards are completed, families have the option to purchase additional cards. For scheduling purposes, we do ask that families make every effort to attend scheduled time slots.
Indoor Pool Hours
Hours can change due to events in the pool. Register for email updates on the hours page.
Outdoor Pool Information