WHEN: Friday, November 8, 2019 • 6 p.m.
WHERE: Mt. Lebanon High School (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
WHEN: Sunday, November 10, 2019 • Noon
WHERE: Tom Gola Arena (Philadelphia, Pa.)
OPPONENT: La Salle
ATLANTIC 10 STANDINGS
|School||A-10 Record||Pct.||Overall Record||Pct.|
A LOOK AT THE BILLIKENS
• SLU enters the weekend with a 14-9 record, 8-2 in Atlantic 10 play.
• Saint Louis’ eight-match win streak was snapped last Friday at Dayton. The Flyers are the only two losses the Billikens have in conference matches this season.
• The Billikens are 19-6 all-time against Duquesne and hold an 18-1 advantage over La Salle.
• Junior OH Maya Taylor (4th, 319) and senior OH Sien Gallop (5th, 286) both rank in the top five in kills in the A-10 this season.
• Junior S Kennedy Cordia ranks second in the league in both assists (826) and service aces (39) this year.
• Sophomore MB Sara Daniels has recorded 90 total blocks on the season, tying her for fourth in the conference.
• In A-10 matches only, sophomore DS Cayce Chaykowsky is fourth in the conference with 177 digs, 4.66 per set.
A LOOK AT THE OPPONENTS
• Duquesne finds themselves in seventh place in the A-10 coming into Friday night's match. Hailey Poling (9th, 433) and Dani Suiter (10th, 403) both rank in the top 10 in the league in assists on the season, leading the Dukes to a .187 hitting percentage, fifth best in the conference.
• La Salle enters the weekend tied for fourth place in the conference, with a 12-11 record, 6-5 in the A-10. The Explorers are led by junior OH Samantha Graver. She ranks third in the conference with 320 kills on the season, 3.68 per set. Senior S Kathryn Wood leads the league 915 assists on the year, 10.64 per set. She has 89 more than runner-up Cordia.