Men's Lacrosse Summer Camp
- Boys ages 8-14
- Cost: $185
The Canisius College boy's lacrosse camp will provide instruction and teach the fundamentals of the sport of lacrosse. Canisius is committed to promote the growth of lacrosse in the Western New York area.
• Cost of camp is $185. Campers may register online at GoGriffs.com or return completed brochure. Please make checks payable to "Canisius College Men's Lacrosse".
• Campers will receive medical release form after registering for the camp. The medical release form must be completed and returned prior to any athletic participation.
• All campers need to provide their own equipment. No equipment will be supplied by the camp. Equipment includes: helmet, gloves, shoulder pads, arm guards, protective cup and mouth piece. Goalies: Helmet, throat guard, chest protector, gloves, protective cup and mouthpiece.
• No lunch will be provided by Canisius College.
• A certified athletic trainer will be present at camp.
• Camp begins on July 29 with registration from 8:30 to 9 a.m. Walk-ups are welcomed if there is room available.
For more information, contact Randy Mearns at (716) 888-8459 or email@example.com