RIDER UNIVERSITY CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
The Rider University Department of Athletics corporate sponsorship program ties the Broncs to local, regional and national businesses. The intent of the corporate sponsorship program is to form strategic relationships that will help increase the exposure and enhance the brand awareness of our corporate partners at Rider athletic events.
By developing and implementing this mutually beneficial relationship, Rider offers fully-integrated marketing opportunities on campus in conjunction with contests and events for our 20 NCAA Division I varsity athletic programs.
These opportunities include, but are not limited to:
Exclusivity and Logo Rights
Fixed Facility Signage
Hospitality and Client Entertainment
In-Game Promotional Opportunities
Game Day Sponsorships
Summer Camp Sponsorship
BroncVision Videostream Advertisements
Basketball and Wrestling Ticketbacks
Social Media Advertising
Gameday Program Advertising
Public Address Announcements
LED Digital Scorers Table Signage
Digital Video Board Advertising
Complete information on the corporate sponsorship packages available with Rider Athletics can be found by clicking the link to the pdf attached to this page.
Why Partner With The Broncs?
· Partner with a respected NCAA Division I athletics program competing in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) and the Eastern Wrestling League (wrestling);
· Establish a presence throughout the Mercer County market and in two of the top media markets in the country (New York and Philadelphia);
· Reach national and regional audiences through television exposure on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and espn3.com as well as the Comcast Sports Network. Additional exposure is available via live and on-demand video and audio streaming on the Rider Athletics web site (www.gobroncs.com);
· Network with our 52,000 alumni, 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students and nearly 1,000 faculty and staff who proudly support Rider Athletics;
· Rider has a rich tradition of academic and athletic success which has helped distinguish the University as one of the top institutions in the region.
For more information on partnership information and to see how Rider Athletics can help grow your business, please contact:
Associate Director of Athletics for External Operations and Development/SWA
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648