Golden Eagle Girls' Basketball Camps Information
Girls, Ages 9th - 12th Grade - June 11, 8:30 am - June 12, 12:00 pm
$125 Commuter / $175 Residential
This camp is designed for advanced players. It is open to high school athletes who want to be challenged with intense drill work and competition, while receiving specialized instruction by the ORU college coaching staff. Residential campers will stay on campus with meals provided.
Girls, Ages 5-8 - July 13-16, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm - $125
Girls, Ages 9-14 Commuter - July 13-16, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - $250 (lunch provided)
Girls, Ages 9-14 Residential - July 13-16, all day - $375 (room and board provided)
Kenneth H. Cooper Aerobics Center
This comprehensive camp is available in different formats to meet the needs of young players. For our youngest campers (ages 5-8), we offer a morning day camp experience that will help girls develop a love for the game while learning basketball basics alongside new friends. For our 9-14 year old campers we offer commuter and residential options. Our comprehensive curriculum is all about continued development, with strong fundamental work combined with loads of fun competition. Commuters will have lunch provided for them daily, while residentials will stay in campus dorms with all meals provided. Residentials will also enjoy evening activities and fellowship with our players and coaching staff. Per NCAA rules, campers who have already completed the ninth grade are not eligible for this camp.
2015 GOLDEN EAGLE TEAM CAMP
June 22-24, 2015
To receive a team camp application, please contact head coach Misti Cussen at (918) 495-7134 or email@example.com.
Highlights of the Golden Eagle Team Camp:
* Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Junior High Divisions available
* Residential and commuter options available
* Minimum of eight games / maximum of nine are guaranteed
* Two officials are provided for every game in every division
* Games will begin late morning on the first day of camp
* Camp All-Star event on the second afternoon of camp
* Clinics and social events for coaches
* Individual player clinics, shooting competitions and prizes
* Residents will stay in air-conditioned dorms with cafeteria access