stop
Print RSS

2016-17 Big 12 Postseason Championship Schedule

The Big 12 Conference annually conducts postseason championships in 21 sports. Many championship sites rotate annually with the 2016-17 schedule included below. Updated information will be added for each sport prior to the championship.

National Championships | All-Time Big 12 Championships | 2015-16 Postseason Championships Home

POSTSEASON CHAMPIONSHIPS CHAMPIONS
Regular Season Postseason
FALL
Men's Cross Country The Rawls Course
Lubbock, Texas
Oct. 29
>> Championship Page <<
Women's Cross Country The Rawls Course
Lubbock, Texas
Oct. 29
>> Championship Page <<
Soccer Swope Soccer Village
Kansas City, Missouri
Nov. 2, 4 & 6
>> Championship Page <<
Volleyball No
Postseason Championship
Football No
Postseason Championship
WINTER
Men's Swimming & Diving Lee & Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center
Austin, Texas
February 22 - 25
>> Championship Page <<
Women's Swimming & Diving Lee & Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center
Austin, Texas
February 22 - 25
>> Championship Page <<
Men's Indoor Track & Field Lied Recreation-Athletic Facility
Ames, Iowa
February 24 - 25
>> Championship Page <<
Women's Indoor Track & Field Lied Recreation-Athletic Facility
Ames, Iowa
February 24 - 25
>> Championship Page <<
Wrestling BOK Center
Tulsa, Oklahoma
March 4 - 5
>> Championship Page <<
Women's Basketball Chesapeake Energy Arena
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
March 3 - 6
>> Championship Page <<
Men's Basketball Sprint Center
Kansas City
March 8 - 11
>> Championship Page <<
Gymnastics Dr Pepper Arena
Frisco, Texas
March 18
>> Championship Page <<
Equestrian Willis Family Equestrian Center
Waco, Texas
March 24 - 25
>> Championship Page <<
SPRING
Women's Golf The Dominion Country Club
San Antonio, Texas
April 21 - 23
>> Championship Page <<
Men's Golf Prairie Dunes Country Club
Hutchinson, Kansas
April 24 - 26
>> Championship Page <<
Men's Tennis Headington Family Tennis Center
Norman, Oklahoma
April 27 - 30
>> Championship Page <<
Women's Tennis Headington Family Tennis Center
Norman, Oklahoma
April 27 - 30
>> Championship Page <<
Softball ASA Hall of Fame Stadium Complex
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
May 12 - 13
>> Championship Page <<
Men's Outdoor Track & Field Rock Chalk Park
Lawrence, Kansas
May 12 - 14
>> Championship Page <<
Women's Outdoor Track & Field Rock Chalk Park
Lawrence, Kansas
May 12 - 14
>> Championship Page <<
Rowing Melton Hill Lake
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
May 13 - 14
>> Championship Page <<
Baseball Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
May 24 - 28
>> Championship Page <<
Popular on Big12Sports.com
Load More