If you are unable to attend a game and want someone you know to use your tickets, you can now transfer them electronically through our Ticket Sharing service.
This service gives you the opportunity to transfer your tickets to friends and family. The transfer of tickets must be initiated on-line at Huskers.com and completed by e-mail correspondence between the two parties. All you need is access to e-mail and the tickets will be printed at home by using Adobe Acrobat and any ink jet or laser printer. There is a nominal fee per transfer, payable by either party.
Ticket Sharing Step-by-Step
2. The top of the page should be titled "Sign In". If you have already activated your on-line account, just enter your e-mail address or customer # and password.
- Or, if you have forgotten your password click "Forget Password," enter the e-mail address on your season ticket(s) account and it will be sent to you.
- Or, if you have never activated your on-line account click "Link Your Account" located in the box on the bottom right-hand side of the page. You will use the account # and PIN # given to you by e-mail or letter introducing this service, or on your season ticket invoice. Enter the required information and activate your account. Once you have activated your account, you will not have to complete this step again.
3. Once signed in click "My Account" on the left side of the screen.
4. Select "Transfer Tickets, Cancel Transfers or Return Tickets".
5. Click the Transfer/Return link below the game you wish to transfer.
6. Check each box for the individual seat you wish to transfer and enter the recipient's contact information (case sensitive). You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page.
7. Wait for the recipient to claim the tickets. The recipient has 48 hours to accept the transfer. You will receive an e-mail notice once the tickets are accepted, rejected or unclaimed.
Once the transfer is accepted, the season ticket holder should destroy the original tickets, as their barcode has been deactivated.
Ticket Sharing Timing
Once the offer to share tickets is made, the recipient has 48 hours to claim the tickets. Season ticket holders can transfer tickets up to six (6) hours prior to game time, but the entire transfer (offer and acceptance) must be completed five (5) hours prior to game time.
Thank you for choosing Nebraska Ticket Sharing. We appreciate your willingness to support our student-athletes by getting other Husker fans in your seats in the event you are unable to attend.