|Schedule & Results|
|Game Notes vs. Georgia Tech|
|No. 9 Duke (19-5, 7-4) at Georgia Tech (11-13, 4-7)
|When: Feb. 11 | 6:00 PM (ET)|
|Where: Zelnek Basketball Center|
|Watch Live: ESPN|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- No. 9 Duke completes a three-game road swing Sunday night with a match-up against Georgia Tech in Atlanta.
- Led by Marvin Bagley III’s 21.2 points, Duke has five averaging in doubles figures. The Blue Devils have an effective field goal percentage of .573 (15th nationally) and are second in offensive efficiency (126.9).
- Bagley is bidding to be the first Blue Devil and the league’s first freshman, to lead the ACC in scoring and rebounding. Of the 12 previous ACC players to accomplish it, eight have won the league’s Player of the Year Award.
- Gary Trent, Jr. is second in the ACC in both overall three-point field goal percentage (.447) and in ACC play (.488). For the season, his .447 percentage leads all NCAA freshman.
- Georgia Tech is 11-13 on the season and 4-7 in the ACC. The Yellow Jackets are 10-5 at home this year.
- After missing the first eight games of the season, Josh Okogie has led Georgia Tech in scoring (18.4).
- Sunday’s game is the 95th meeting between Duke and Georgia Tech, with the Blue Devils leading 71-23. The Blue Devils’ 10-game winning streak in the series is its longest active streak against ACC opponents.