No. 6 Duke vs. Jacksonville
Feb. 10, 2013 l 12 p.m. l Durham, N.C.
Blue Devil Network
Setting the Scene
- Duke welcomes No. 9 Denver and Jacksonville in its opening weekend of the 2013 campaign.
- The game will be the first for all three teams and each will be rematches for Duke from the 2012 season.
- Duke enters the weekend on a 10-game home win streak and has won 20 of the past 21 games at Koskinen Stadium.
The Series Histories
- The Blue Devils are 3-2 all-time against Denver and 0-2 in the previous two meetings in 2011 and 2012. Duke last defeated the Pioneers 13-9 in 2007.
- Duke will face Jacksonville for the fourth straight season. The Blue Devils are 3-0 all-time against the Dolphins, including last season's 16-7 victory in Durham.