-Named to the All-CAA Second Team in 2016 as a Pitcher/Utility player
-Named as the Team MVP and Scholar Athlete of the Year by her coaches and teammates
-Named the CAA Player of the Week for the week of Feb. 23- March 1
-She has appeared in 51 games with 50 starts for The College in the field.
-She has six games with two hits, the last of which came on March 26 against Delaware
-Season-high four RBI against Campbell after she hit her first career grand slam on Feb. 26
-Three career home runs, the last of which came against Campbell
-Appeared in 31 games in relief for The College this season. She owns a record of 8-1, and picked up one save
-Recorded 60 strikeouts over 70.2 innings of work, while allowing an opponent batting average of .230
-Season-high seven strikeouts against Delaware on March 26
- 16 Games/7 Starts in the field
- 24 Appearances/3 Starts in the circle
- 2-2 overall record with a 5.09 ERA and 48 strikeouts
- Her best performance of the year came in a 11-6 victory over UMass on Feb. 20 where Cassell recorded a season-high six strikeouts in six innings of work allowing only one earned run
- Recorded two saves
- Was a great contributor in 2014 both from first base and pitching
- In the batter’s box she hit .266 on the season in 33 appearances
- Had a 5-1 record while boasting a team best 1.66 ERA and.202 opposing batting average in 21 appearances and 63.1 innings pitched
- Fanned 61 batters while earning two saves
- Was named Pitcher of the Week March 4, tossing her first career no-hitter against South Carolina State on Tuesday, Feb. 25
- She finished the week 2-0 with a 1.14 ERA to go along with 15 strikeouts and just two earned runs allowed in 12.1 innings pitched.
- Contributed to the team greatly as a freshman, both in the pitching circle and batter’s box
- Batted .271 on the year with 13 hits and three RBIs
- Maintained a team-best 1.36 ERA in 18 appearances and 56.2 innings pitched
- Recorded two shutouts and a save
- Struck out 47 batters against 15 walks while allowing just 41 hits and 11 earned runs
- Held her opponents to a .196 batting average
- Had her best day at the plate against Wagner on Feb. 22 when she went 3-for-3 with two RBIs
- Pitched five innings of one-hit softball without allowing a run against Samford on April 7
- Recorded a career-high seven strikeouts against South Carolina State on April 17.
- Strung together four impressive years for Edison in which she earned four varsity letters and numerous all-conference, all-county, all-area and all-state recognitions from Greater Middlesex Conference coaches and local media outlets
- Proved her prowess in both the batter’s box and pitching circle as the Edison record holder in hits (154), RBIs (104) and strikeouts (855)
- Named the team's Most Valuable Player all four years and school's Most Outstanding Female Athlete in 2010 and 2012
- Named the Star Ledger Player of the Last Four Years in 2012
- Named a three-time all-state selection
- Helped her team post at least 18 wins in each season and claimed the Greater Middlesex Conference Red Division championship in 2010
- Named a four-time Scholar Athlete and earned team captain honors... posted an overall record of 81-29 while maintaining a career 0.73 ERA... ranked ninth all-time in hits (154) and 15th all-time in wins (89) in the state of New Jersey, becoming the only player to be on two all-time lists.
Personal: Daughter of Peter and Stephanie Cassell… plans to major in exercise science… member of National Girls and Women in Sports... active community participant and was a member of National Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, peer mediation and Women Inspiring Self Esteem (WISE)... elected her school's Homecoming Queen.