Spider Points Program
The Spider Club, in an effort to provide greater resources and support for our student-athletes, started the Spider Points system starting with the 2005-2006 athletic season.
The Spider Points program provides a systematic, orderly, fair, and equitable process to prioritize requests for tickets, parking, and other benefits, including post-season tickets. The Spider Points system is an inclusive and appropriate way to help acknowledge those who support the University of Richmond and its athletic program.
Spider Points are activated with a current Spider Club membership at the Red Web level ($100) or higher.
Spider Points CalculationsCurrent ways to earn Spider Points are:
- 100 Points for a University of Richmond gradute
- 100 Points for a University of Richmond former student-athlete/manager
- 100 Points for a full-time (current or retired) member of the University of Richmond faculty or staff
- 10 points for each $100 gift to Spider Club
- 10 Points for every year purchasing two or more season tickets
- 10 Points for each $250 paid for season tickets for Men's Basketball or Football
- 10 Points for each $100 given by newly recruited Spider Club member
* Refering donor must be noted in writting at the time of the new gift in order to receive Spider Points.
Please Note: Young Grads (graduates from 2003-12) earn double points for their gifts to the Spider Club.