Men's Soccer Game Day Info
Single Game Ticket Prices:
Reserved (Adult) - $8
Reserved Senior/Youth (12 & under) - $6
*Group Tickets (20+) - $5
To purchase tickets online, click here.
Group Ticket Information
Interested in organizing a group outing or having your youth team play at halftime? Want to celebrate your birthday with the Pride? Hofstra has a variety of different experiences available for everyone! Please click here to view all of our group ticket packages.
Please call (516) 463-9522 or email email@example.com for more information on group ticket packages.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE:
1. Walk-up: Visit the David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex Ticket Office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Telephone: Order by telephone through the Ticket Office at (516) HOF-TIXX with a MasterCard or Visa. There is a $3.00 processing fee on all credit card orders. Tickets will be mailed to the customers 10 days prior to the event. Tickets purchased within 10 days of an event will be held in WILL CALL. Persons with accessibility or special seating needs should contact the Ticket Office at (516) HOF-TIXX for assistance with ticket purchases.
3. Online: A customer may place an Individual Game order online HERE 24 hours a day.
4. Mail: To place an order via mail please send to Athletic Ticket Office, 203 Complex, 245 Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549.
Student Ticket Policy:
Students may pick up tickets with their current Hofstra University ID during Athletic Ticket Office hours, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM. Each individual will receive up to two (2) complimentary tickets per current Hofstra University ID and may bring up to 8 current Hofstra University ID's.
Free admission using the Card Swipe System is subject to availability and is for all regular season home games unless otherwise noted.
- Cash, Check, Mastercard or Visa are accepted.
- Phone orders are charged a $3 processing fee. Processing fee is non refundable.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- A person must be 12 and under in order to enter a venue with a Youth ticket.
Game Day Policies:
-The ticket booth will open one-hour prior to game time.
- Only cash is accepted to purchase tickets at Hofstra Soccer Stadium.
- Gates open one-hour prior to start of contest.
- Will call is located in the Hofstra Ticket Booth.
- All individuals who are on a team pass list must provide proper identification to receive the tickets.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is prohibited in Hofstra Athletic venues.
- No pets are allowed in athletic venues.