|Spring Football Central | @CalCoachDykes | @CalFootball | @CalAthletics|
2014 Cal Spring Football Experience
presented by Shaw Management Group
Saturday, April 26 - 11am-1pm PT | Gates Open at 10am PT
Free for All Fans
Join us for the annual Spring Football Experience held at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium! This free event is open to all fans and will feature practice situational drills and activites, giveaways and more. Last year's spring game was highlighted by a guest appearance by former Golden Bear "Beast Mode" Marshawn Lynch.
Check Out the 2013 Spring Game Photo Gallery. View Now >>
See What it's Like to Be a Golden Bear on Game Day
- The 1st 100 fans in attendance will receive a ticket good for the opportunity to lead the team onto the field through the North Tunnel
Spring Game Giveaways - 10am
- The 1st 2,000 fans in attendance will receive blue & gold sprinkled donuts & coffee
- The 1st 2,000 fans will receive the 2014 Cal Spring Football Experience poster
- The 1st 2,500 fans will receive t-shirts courtesy of Shaw Management Group & Pepsi
Pregame Fun Zone and Kids Activities
Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza
- Professional face painting, poster making, uniform dress station, pictures with cut outs, and more
- Kids activities move inside the stadium at 11am
Cal Bears Shop Merchandise Sale - 10am
Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza
Check out the Cal Bears Shop merchandise tents for all of your favorite Golden Bears items!
In-Game Events and Activities
Lucky fans will be selected to win great prizes for competing in on-field promotions.
Free Youth Clinic
After the Spring Experience (approximately 1pm), Cal football will be hosting a free 30 minute clinic led by players and coaches for youth grades 8 and below. Registration for the clinic begins at 10am on Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza. Active clothing and tennis shoes required, please no cleats.
All seating is general admission and will be located on the west side of Memorial Stadium. All normal game entry policies remain in place for the Spring Football Experience relative to prohibited items.
Fans should enter Memorial Stadium through gates 1 - 6 on the west side of the venue. Click here for a map.
Fans are encouraged to park at Underhill Lot. We will be running a shuttle loop starting at 9am. Event parking costs will be $10. Shuttles will be free. Attendants will be on hand at Underhill Lot only. Fans parking in the lots listed below MUST purchase a parking voucher from the dispensing machines.
For a parking lot map, click here. For additional parking information, visit pt.berkeley.edu. For bus parking, please contact the UC Berkeley Parking and Transportation special events office at (510) 642-5401.
For public transportation options, we encourage fans to take BART to the Downtown Berkeley station and enjoy a 20-25 minute walk through the picturesque Cal campus to Memorial Stadium.
Food Options / Field Club
- Concession stands managed by Cal Dining will be open for business on the main concourse
- Enjoy all of the great concessions on the new concourse located on the west side of Memorial Stadium. The exclusive Field Club will also be open featuring food and beverages, two levels of seating to relax and over 20 wide screen TVs to watch the game on the Pac-12 Network.
More Cal Sports on April 26
Varsity Cup National Championship Semifinal
Rugby vs. Central Washington - 1:30pm at Witter Rugby Field, above Memorial Stadium
Tickets on sale at venue box office on the day of the match - Ticket Info
Softball vs. UCLA - 1pm at Levine Fricke Field, above Memorial Stadium
Men’s & Women’s Track & Field - Brutus Hamilton Challenge – all day at Edwards Stadium
Club Men's Lacrosse 50 Years Anniversary
3pm - Field Club, California Memorial Stadium
For details and cost click here.
Club Men's Lacrosse vs. Stanford - 50th Big Lacrosse Game
5pm - Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium