Friends of Crusader Football
The Friends of Crusader Football mission succinctly stated is "a commitment to excellence in helping the Crusaders win on and off the field." We envision pursuing this commitment via a series of events and programs that embrace three very basic premises:
1. Celebrating the great tradition of Holy Cross Crusader Football
2. Positively impacting the Crusader student-athletes' experience both on and off the field.
3. Developing a culture throughout the program that will serve to attract future Crusaders to Mt. St. James so that they too will experience and embrace what it means to Bleed Purple.
This is an opportunity to renew your connection to Holy Cross Football, reconnect with old friends and make new ones and have an impact on current and former student-athletes.
How do you get reconnected?
• Cheer on the Crusaders at a Holy Cross Football Games
• Attend one of the Friends of Crusader Football events
• Be part of the 90-wide mentoring program
• Calling All Crusaders - make a gift to support the Crusader Athletics Fund/Gridiron Club
As chairmen of this undertaking, we are excited for all that the future holds. Knowing that "if you want to have a friend, you have to be a Friend," we hope you will join our efforts and help us not only pursue our mission but in so doing help us elevate the great name and vision of the College of the Holy Cross.
As we go about growing the efforts of the Friends of Crusader Football, the Suggestion Box is always open. Let us know what you would like to do and be a leader in helping us do it.
Think Big and Let's Win!!
Larry Doyle '83
Spenser Huston '83
For more information or to offer suggestions, please reach out to:
September 22, 2016 (7:15 p.m.)
Career Night with Bill Maloney '59
October 15, 2016
Ring of Honor Induction Ceremony and Pre-Game Tailgate
Stay tuned for more details
November 12, 2016
Ram-Crusader Cup at Yankee Stadium
Visit www.ram-crusadercup.com for schedule of events for the weekend, hotel accommodations and tickets.
Rollout the next iteration of 90-Wide Mentoring program
contact Larry Doyle '83 for more information
February 4, 2017 (12 p.m.)
Holy Cross Football Team Banquet
Friends of Crusader Football Boston Area event with Class of 2017
April 8, 2017
Spring Game and Spring BBQ
July 24, 2017
Friends of Crusader Football Golf Outing and Dinner
Hopkinton Country Club
If you would like to host a local reception in your area, please do not be bashful in stepping forward to inquire about doing just that. We love leaders among our friends. Boston, Chicago and New York City area alumni have already done so and hosted great events! Please contact Heather Palmer, director of the Crusader Athletics Fund, at 508-793- 2415 or email@example.com on next steps.