2011-12 Men's Basketball Ticket Prices
David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex
> Pride Club Member Season Tickets:
* Premium - $168
* Reserved - $112
The Hofstra Pride Club 25% Season Ticket Discount
All current Pride Club members who make an annual contribution of $100 or more are eligible for a 25% discount on season tickets. This benefit is for up to four season tickets per sport. For more information about the Pride Club please click here.
> Season Tickets:
Premium - $225
Reserved Adult - $150
Reserved Senior/Youth (12 & under) - $75
Corner Reserved Adult - $125 (Sections 205-207,218-216)
Corner Reserved Senior/Youth (12 & under) - $75 (Sections 205-207,218-216)
> Single Game Tickets:
Reserved Adult: $12
To purchase "Single Game Tickets" online, click here.
> Group Ticket Information
Enjoy the Pride in action with friends, family or co-workers. Group ticket packages are available for parties of 20 or more at just $5 per ticket! To inquire about group seating, halftime scrimmages, birthday packages or our special promotions contact the Athletic Marketing Department at (516) 463-4919.
Click Image for full size map
TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE:
1. Walk-up: Visit the David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex Ticket Office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Telephone: Order by telephone through the Ticket Office at (516) HOF-TIXX with a MasterCard or Visa. There is a $3.00 processing fee on all credit card orders. Tickets will be mailed to the customers 10 days prior to the event. Tickets purchased within 10 days of an event will be held in WILL CALL.Persons with accessibility or special seating needs should contact the Ticket Office at (516) HOF-TIXX for assistance with ticket purchases.
3. Online: A customer may place an Individual Game order online HERE 24 hours a day.
4. Mail: To place an order via mail please send to Athletic Ticket Office, 203 Complex, 245 Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549.
Student Ticket Policy :
Students may pick up tickets with their current Hofstra University ID during Athletic Ticket Office hours, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM. Each individual will receive up to two (2) complimentary tickets per current Hofstra University ID and may bring up to 8 current Hofstra University ID's. Over Winter and Spring Break students may receive up to four (4) complimentary tickets per current Hofstra University ID and may bring up to 8 current Hofstra University ID's. Free admission using the Card Swipe System is subject to availability and is for all regular season home games unless otherwise noted.
- Cash, Check, Mastercard or Visa are accepted.
- Phone orders are charged a $3 processing fee. Processing fee is non refundable.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- A person must be 12 and under in order to enter a venue with a Youth ticket.
Game Day Policies:
- The Hofstra Athletic Ticket Office will open one-hour prior to game time.
- Will-call will open one-hour prior to game time.
- Doors open one-hour prior to game time.
- All individuals who are on a team pass list must provide proper identification to receive the tickets.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is prohibited in Hofstra Athletic venues.
- No pets are allowed in athletic venues.