Meet the staff
- Third season as the Towson Women's Lacrosse Head Coach in 2013
- Served as an assistant coach at Towson during 2008 and 2009 seasons, coaching 2008 CAA Player of the Year, Hilary Fratzke, and 2009 CAA Defensive Player of the Year, Julie Ondrako
- Spent one season as head coach at Mount St. Mary's, and was also an assistant coach at Denver
- Member of the Australian National Team, winning a silver medal at the 2009 World Cup Championship and a gold medal at the 2005 World Cup Championship while being named to the 2005 IFWLA All-World Team
- Three-year starter at Maryland, helping the Terrapins to NCAA titles in 2000 and 2001, and an ACC Championship in 2003
- Earned first team All-America honors and was a Tewaarton Trophy candidate during her senior season (2003)
Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- Sixth season as an assistant coach at Towson in 2013
- Helped the Tigers earn two CAA Championships (2008, 2009) and reach the NCAA Tournament three times (2008, 2009, 2010)
- Played in each of her team's 79 games during a four-year career at Maryland, earning All-ACC honors twice and helping the Terrapins reach the NCAA quarterfinals in 2007
- Member of the United States Women's Lacrosse National Development Team from 2005-08
- First season as an assistant coach at Towson in 2013
- Spent 2012 season as a volunteer assistant
- Was a four-year starter at midfield for the University of Maryland between 1999 and 2002
- Earned All-ACC honors as a junior and finished his career with 68 goals and 14 assists. LaMonica also had 90 career ground balls and five game winning goals.
- Played for the New Jersey Pride, Denver Outlaws and San Francisco Dragons of Major League Lacrosse (MLL)
- Won a world championship with the US Men's U-19 Team in 1999.
- Served as the offensive coordinator at Calvert Hall Hight School and was a volunteer assistant at Mount St. Mary's with the women's lacrosse team.