If you need any assistance during the match, please ask any event staff member.
- Accessible Seating Areas – Lower Level of the west grandstand in Sections 1-9. Upper Level at the top of Sections 4 and 8.
Assistive Listening System Equipment
- Elevator – An elevator is available for use inside of the Dillon Tennis Center Lobby.
- Parking – ADA parking stalls are located in the west and east parking lots near the gate entrances. ADA stalls are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Service Animals – service animals are permitted but must be harnessed, leashed or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal's work or the individual's disability prevents using these devices.
Equipment is available inside the Hibner Press box located on the west side of the bleachers. A valid ID is required for deposit.
There is no ATM located at Hibner Field.
Bags & Bag Search
Nebraska Athletics adheres to a clear bag policy for ALL ticketed Nebraska events. Only clear tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be allowed into ticketed Nebraska events. One-gallon clear plastic bags and/or small handheld clutch purses (4.5” x 6.5”) will also be allowed to enter. Please see huskers.com/bagpolicy for more information.
Code of Conduct
Nebraska Soccer along with the Big Ten Conference and NCAA are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience by promoting good sportsmanship through its athlete, coaches and spectators.
We encourage the spectators to support your team in a positive manner while at the same time showing respect to the participants, team personnel, officials and other spectators in attendance.
- Fans can enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, throwing objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans shall comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans may carefully return any ball that enters the stands to stadium staff or a ball kid on the sidelines.
- Fans shall conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
A concession stand is located near the northeast corner of the field. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Barbara Hibner Stadium is located at 2400 North Antelope Parkway, Lincoln, NE 68588-0682.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of the Event Staff or designated security officials, or fail to comply with the Fan Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may be in violation of city ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
Please report an emergency to the nearest event staff representative. In the event of an evacuation, please listen to the direction of the Public Address Announcer and/or event staff.
Emergency Medical Services are located on the southwest corner of the field and are available for first aid services.
Gates are open one (1) hour prior to kickoff.
Husker Shop/Fanatics is located near the northeast corner of the field and has select items for sale.
Lost & Found
On game day, found items can be located inside the Dillion Tennis Center Lobby. Items can be claimed during the weekdays by contacting the Athletic Events office at (402) 472-1003.
Parking will be available in various surface lots surrounding Barbara Hibner Stadium. The west lot behind the grandstand is reserved for media and a limited number of ADA parking stalls are available. The east lot is for general public as well as a limited number of ADA parking stalls. A parking map can be found here.
Limited use of cameras and portable radios are permitted. Flash photography is prohibited. Game action may not be filmed and consideration of other spectators is expected.
Coolers, large bags and backpacks, noisemakers, glass bottles and cans, alcoholic beverages or controlled substances, video cameras, flags on poles, umbrellas, and outside food and beverages. With the passage of the concealed weapons law in the state of Nebraska, fans are reminded that concealed weapons are not allowed on the UNL campus and are prohibited at all collegiate sporting events.
Barbara Hibner Stadium is a no re-entry facility. Patrons may not exit and re-enter the facility using the same ticket. There will be no exceptions for this policy.
Public restrooms are located along the walkway on the north side of the field. ADA accessible and family restrooms are also located on the north side of the field.
A stadium map with seating location information can be found here.
As of January 1, 2018, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a smoke-free, tobacco-free and vapor free campus. Please visit www.unl.edu/tobacco-free-2018 for more information.
The University of Nebraska promotes responsible tailgating. Please be considerate of those around you. Intoxication can lead to denied entry into Barbara Hibner Stadium.
Tickets are available for sale at the main ticket office on the east side of the field, the southwest corner (cash only), or online at www.huskers.com/tickets.
- Children Ticket Policy – children 6 and under are free.
- Group Tickets – groups of 15 or more will receive $1 off per ticket.
- Student Tickets – student with a valid NU ID card are free.