Ticket Office Information
Have a Question? Contact us now by sending an email to: email@example.com
For real time interaction and information, follow us on Twitter @CofCTix
College of Charleston athletics charges for Baseball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer and Softball. All other regular-season sporting events are free and open to the public.
|College of Charleston|
|Athletic Ticket Office|
|66 George Street|
|Charleston, SC 29424|
Phone: 843-953-COFC (2632)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM
Game Day Hours:
- Men's & Women's Soccer: 1 hour prior to kick off
- Men's Basketball: 1 ½ hours prior to tip off
- Women's Basketball: 1 hour prior to tip off
- Baseball: 1 ½ hours prior to first pitch
- Softball: 1 hour prior to first pitch
- Online: Purchase Tickets online at www.cofcsports.com/tickets
- Walk-up: Purchase Tickets at the College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office at TD Arena during regular office hours. Regular office hours are 9AM to 5PM.
- Telephone: Purchase tickets by telephone (843-953-COFC) through the College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office. Tickets cannot be held without payment.
- Transferring Tickets: A customer can transfer unused tickets to a family or friend via Ticket Transfer.
- Will call is defined as tickets left or purchased in advance, tickets purchased via phone or online that were not mailed, or printed at home. Will call is available during regular business hours at the TD Arena Ticket Office. Guests must present a photo ID to pick up tickets. Tickets must be under the name of the person who will pick the tickets up. If there is a need to change the will call name, the guest can contact the ticket office prior by phone or email.
Payment for Tickets:
- The College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office accepts payment through cash, check, and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Full payment must be received at the time of the order.
- Tickets are mailed no later than one week prior to the event. If tickets are ordered after this date, they must be picked up at the Ticket Office prior to game day or at the designated Will Call windows prior to the start of the game.
- The College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office will accept duplicate requests solely from the ticket holders on record or the name the account is under. There are no exceptions to this policy and all requests are granted at the discretion of the College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office. A $5.00 fee is required per account to reprint tickets. Duplicate tickets are available to pick up at will call on the day of the game only.
Return and Refund Policy:
- Refunds/Exchanges: College of Charleston Athletics has a no refunds, no exchanges policy.
Group Discounts or Birthday Parties
- For Group Discounts or Birthday parties please call Scott Yelle at 843-953-1174 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Group orders must be made 24 hours in advance and consist of 10 or more.