Ticket Office Information
College of Charleston athletics charges for Baseball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer and Softball. All other regular-season sporting events are free and open to the public.
All Ticket Prices and On Sales Dates can be found at www.cofcsports.com/tickets
Phone: 843-953-COFC (2632)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM
Game Day Hours:
- Men's & Women's Soccer Gates: 1 hour prior to kick off
- Men's Basketball Gates: 1 ½ hours prior to tip off
- Women's Basketball Gates: 1 hour prior to tip off
- Baseball Gates: 1 ½ hours prior to first pitch
- Softball Gates: 1 hour prior to first pitch
- Online: Purchase Tickets online at www.cofcsports.com/tickets
- Walk-up: Purchase Tickets at the College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office at TD Arena during regular office hours. Regular office hours are 9AM to 5PM.
- Telephone: Purchase tickets by telephone (843-953-COFC) through the College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office. Tickets cannot be held without payment.
- Transferring Tickets: A customer can transfer unused tickets to a family or friend via Ticket Transfer.
Men's Basketball & Baseball Seating:
- All seating is reserved and designated with a section, row, and seat number on the ticket. Fans must remain in their designated seat numbers.
M/W Soccer, Women's Basketball, & Softball Seating:
- All seating is general admission seating. General admission seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Handicap accessible seating is available at various locations throughout TD Arena and Patriots Point. On the seating charts, they are labeled handicap reserve. At TD Arena they are in our box seating along the concourse. Handicap seating is available to the patron with the disability and one guest. Handicap accessible seating is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
At what age does a child need a ticket?
- If a child is 3 and under and will not take up a seat they do not need a ticket.
- Will call is defined as tickets left or purchased in advance, tickets purchased via phone or online that were not mailed or printed at home. Will call is available during regular business hours at the TD Arena Ticket Office. Guests must present a photo ID to pick up tickets. Tickets must be under the name of the person who will pick the tickets up. If there is a need to change the will call name, the guest can contact the ticket office prior by phone or email.
Payment for Tickets:
- The College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office accepts payment through cash, check, and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Full payment must be received at the time of the order.
- Tickets are mailed no later than one week prior to the event. If tickets are ordered after this date, they must be picked up at the Ticket Office prior to game day or at the designated Will Call windows prior to the start of the game.
- The College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office will accept duplicate requests solely from the ticket holders on record or the name the account is under. There are no exceptions to this policy and all requests are granted at the discretion of the College of Charleston Athletic Ticket Office. Duplicate tickets are available to pick up at will call on the day of the game only.
Return and Refund Policy:
- Refunds/Exchanges: College of Charleston Athletics has a no refunds, no exchanges policy.
Group Discounts or Birthday Parties:
- For Group Discounts or Birthday parties please call Scott Yelle at 843-953-1174 or send an email to email@example.com. Group orders must be made 24 hours in advance and consist of 10 or more.