2015 FOOTBALL GAME PROMOTIONS
Colgate, Sept. 26, 12:05 p.m.
• Patriot League 25th Anniversary: During the game, we will honor our selections to the Patriot League 25th Anniversary team, including former student-athletes from 12 different sports!
• Homecoming: Holy Cross Athletics welcomes back alumni for one of our most exciting festivities of the entire season! Numerous recognitions, celebrations and events will take place throughout the weekend. For more details and information on homecoming weekend, click here.
• Bob Fouracre Recognition: The “Voice & Spirit” of Holy Cross Athletics will be honored during the game for his 45 years of service broadcasting Holy Cross football and basketball.
Albany, Oct. 3, 1:05 p.m.
• Ring of Honor: Join us as we honor two new members in the Crusader Football Legends Ring of Honor! Make sure to be on hand for the inductions of Harry Flaherty (Class of 1984) and Tom Hennessey (Class of 1963) at halftime. Flaherty earned All-America honors as a senior, and is the school’s all-time leader in career tackles. Hennessey was named All-East during his senior year, and set the school single-season record for kickoff return average as a sophomore.
Brown, Oct. 10, 1:05 p.m.
• Coaches vs. Cancer: As part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we will be holding our annual Pink Day. Show your support in the fight against breast cancer by wearing your favorite pink Holy Cross gear!
Lafayette, Oct. 24, 1:05 p.m.
• Family Weekend: Several activities specifically for parents, grandparents and siblings will be available throughout the weekend! Join us on campus for this wonderful fall tradition, which provides an opportunity to see and learn about life at Holy Cross. For more details and information on family weekend, click here.
• Crusaders Against Cancer 5K: The Crusaders Against Cancer 5K presented by Carr Financial Group is an inaugural road race on the campus of the College of the Holy Cross, which will take place on Saturday, Oct. 24. The event will support the 15-40 Connection, a Worcester-based cancer 501(c)(3) charity. Students and parents, men and women, boys and girls...all are welcome to run this unique course, all for a great cause! For more information, click here.
Bryant, Oct. 31, 1:05 p.m.
• Kids’ Day: The Crusaders will hold a free pregame clinic for kids aged 12 and under beginning at 10:00 a.m. at Fitton Field! In the event of rain, the pregame clinic will be moved to the Holy Cross Field House (no cleats or black soled shoes will be permitted in the Field House). Youth cheerleaders are also welcome, as the Holy Cross cheerleading team will hold a clinic as well.
Georgetown, Nov. 21, 12:05 p.m.
• Salute to the Troops: We will be honoring service men and women from around Worcester County during the game.
• Senior Day: Join us as we recognize the senior members of the Holy Cross football team in a special pregame ceremony!
All Season Long
• Family Fun Zone: Featuring inflatables and an obstacle course, plus face-painting, autographs, WEEI Radio and many other activities for Crusader fans!
• Expanded Concessions: Check out our new offerings this season, featuring fan favorites to satisfy your hunger.
• In-Game Entertainment: Interactive contests and entertainment will take place throughout the game!
|SGA Game of the Week|
|Date||Team / Opponent||Time||Promotion|
|Sept. 4||Men's Soccer vs. Providence||5:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Sept. 10||Field Hockey vs. UC Davis||4:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Sept. 19||Men's Soccer vs. Monmouth||7:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Sept. 22||Women's Soccer vs. Bryant||7:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Oct. 3||Football vs. Albany||1:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Oct. 7||Men's Soccer vs. Army West Point||7:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Oct. 20||Volleyball vs. Army West Point||7:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Oct. 25||Women's Soccer vs. American||1:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Nov. 6||Men's Ice Hockey vs. Sacred Heart||7:05 p.m.||TBA|
|Nov. 21||Football vs. Georgetown||12:05 p.m.||TBA|
|*games and promotions subject to change|
|*promotions available to Holy Cross students|